ABOUT DANIA BEACH
DANIA BEACH – THE JEWEL OF SOUTH FLORIDA
With its warm white sand and fresh sea breeze, Dania Beach, located in the Fort Lauderdale area, is the perfect destination. Dania Beach, incorporated in 1904, became the first city in Broward County. The name of the city reflects the early settlers, who were Danish immigrants. Dania Beach once was the “Tomato Capital of the World,” and now is often called the “Antique Capital of the South” with over 100 antique shops housed in historic buildings
- 14 MILLION Travelers visited Broward County in 2014, spending $11.4 Billion
- TOURIST TRAFFIC INCREASES Since 2013, which had 13.4 million travelers, spending $10.6 Billion
- FOR EVERY 85 Visitors to Broward County, one job is created
For more information on Dania Beach and the Greater Fort Lauderdale area, visit www.sunny.org.
Dania Pointe is roughly bound by Interstate-95 to the east, Stirling Road to south, NW 2nd Street to the north, S Bryan Road to the west. The site is highly accessible via the Griffin Road Interstate-95 exit to the north and Stirling Road exit to the south. Additionally, US-1/S Federal Highway is less than one-mile from the property and runs north to south into (but not limited to) downtown Fort Lauderdale and Aventura, respectively