Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this site. they govern your use of the site. if you do not agree to the terms stated below, you may not use the site. your use of this site constitutes your knowledge, understanding, and acceptance of the terms, and your agreement to be bound by the terms. krc may change, edit, modify, delete, revise, or update the terms from time to time, and your use of this site after any changes, edits, modifications, deletions, revisions, or updates posted to the site constitutes your agreement to comply with the posted terms.
The trademarks, trade names, trade dress, logos, and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are the registered and/or unregistered Trademarks of KRC, or such third party that may own the displayed Trademarks. Nothing contained on this Site or in the Terms serves to grant to you, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on this Site without the written permission of KRC or such third party that may own the displayed Trademarks.
3. Site Contents and Copyright.
The text, Trademarks, logos, images, graphics, photos, video files, application functionality, or any other digital media, and their arrangement on this Site ("Content”) are all subject to patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property protection. Content may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may Content be modified, processed, or reposted to other websites without our written permission. Access is granted to this Site solely for your use of KRC services for information, education and communication with KRC. You may download copy or print the Content of this Site for your personal non-commercial use only. No right, title or interest in any of the Content of this Site is transferred to you as a result of any downloading, copying, printing or use of this Site. All rights not explicitly granted by these Terms are reserved.
4. User Comments and Other Submissions.
While KRC desires to receive feedback from its customers and guests, please do not send KRC any unsolicited creative or original concepts, ideas, materials or products, confidential or proprietary information, or the like ("Submission(s)”). KRC is under no obligation to use or compensate you for your Submissions. KRC will not respond to you regarding your Submissions, and your Submissions will not be returned to you and will not be treated as confidential information. By submitting items to this Site, you represent that you own or have unencumbered, transferable rights and permissions, including, without limitation, the right of publicity and rights to disclose personally identifiable information that may be contained in the Submissions that you submit. If your Submission contains photographs or digital or video images that depict a child that is under the age of majority in their state of residence, you represent that you have written permission from the child's parent or guardian to provide the photo, digital, or video image.
5. License to Use Submissions.
If you make a Submission to this Site, you automatically grant KRC a perpetual, worldwide, unlimited, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, royalty-free license for KRC to use that Submission for any lawful purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, the right to sub-license that Submission to third parties for their lawful uses and purposes. Subject to existing laws, you waive any moral rights that you or your licensors may have in any Submission.
6. No Endorsement or Liability for User-Generated or Third-Party Content.
Although third-party or user-generated Submissions may be posted on this Site, the posting of those Submissions does not constitute KRC’s endorsement of those Submissions. KRC is not responsible or liable for any claim, including, without limitation, loss or injury to real, tangible, or intellectual property, violations of personal privacy or privacy rights, actual, consequential or punitive damages, personal injury, or wrongful death in connection with third-party or user-generated Submissions.
7. Third-Party Links.
Third-party links on this Site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with KRC, that may be located in different countries, and those websites and the products sold on those websites are likely to be subject to the originating country’s regulatory or product safety requirements. KRC is not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions ("Third-Party Products”) made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding Third-Party Products should be directed to the third party.
8. Copyrights and Digital Millennium Copyright Agents.
Pursuant to our rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. §512, we have designated a copyright agent to receive copyright infringement notices for claims of infringement related to materials found on this Site. Our copyright agent is Greenberg Traurig, LLP, Docketing. The agent can be reached at (312) 456-8400 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via U.S. Mail at: 77 West Wacker Drive, Suite 3100, Chicago, IL 60601.
9. DMCA Infringement Notification.
To be effective, your infringement notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material or content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or have access disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, including address, telephone number and email address where the complaining party may be contacted;
- The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”; and
- The following statement: "The information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I swear that I am the copyright owner or that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Upon receipt of the written notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
- We will remove or disable access to the content that is alleged to be infringing;
- We will forward the written notification to the alleged infringer; and
- We will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that we have removed or disabled access to the content.
DMCA Infringement Counter Notification
Pursuant to the DMCA, after the alleged infringer receives a notice of infringement from KRC, the alleged infringer will have the opportunity to respond to KRC with a counter notification ("Counter Notification”). To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to KRC’s designated copyright agent, and must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled;
- The following statement: "I swear under penalty of perjury that it is my good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;” and
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the subscriber’s address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, or any judicial district in which KRC may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon the copyright agent’s receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above, the DMCA provides that the removed material will be restored or access re-enabled and we will comply with this requirement as required by law, provided that the designated agent has not received notice from the original complaining party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our network.
10. Prohibited Uses.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms, you are prohibited from using the Site or its Content:
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- To harass, bully, abuse, impersonate, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate, generally; or based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- To submit false or misleading information;
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of this Site, other websites, or the Internet;
- To collect or track the personal information of others;
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- For any obscene or immoral purpose;
- To engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid or ponzi scheme;
- To post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or incites violence; or that contains nudity, adult content or content that depicts violence; or
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of this Site, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site for violating any of the prohibited uses.
11. Registration, Accounts and Passwords.
You are responsible for the personal protection and security of any password or username that you may use to access this Site. You are responsible for all direct or indirect damages and liable for all activity conducted on this Site that can be linked or traced back to your username or password. You are obligated to immediately report a lost or stolen password or username to KRC. If you select a username that violates the trademark or intellectual property rights of the owner of such rights, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or reclaim the username for the benefit of the owner of such rights.
12. Site Updates.
KRC undertakes no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on this Site, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on this Site should be taken to indicate that all information on the Site has been modified or updated. Please remember when reviewing information on this Site that such information may not represent the complete information available on a subject. In addition, subsequent events or changes in circumstances may cause existing information on this Site to become inaccurate or incomplete.
On occasion, information on this Site may contain errors, including, without limitation, typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to product or service availability. KRC reserves the right to, at any time without prior notice, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site is inaccurate (including after you have submitted your order).
KRC reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the types of services that we offer to specific jurisdictions and regions. All descriptions of services and fees are subject to change at any time without notice at the sole discretion of KRC. KRC reserves the right to discontinue any product or service at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited.
KRC may offer mobile versions of this Site for use on smart devices. We do not charge for the use of this Site on mobile devices, but reserve the right to charge for such services in future releases. Please note that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, we will not be responsible for messages that are sent or received due to a failure to update mobile contact information or service.
14. Limitation of Liability.
you acknowledge, by your use of this site:
- That your use of this site and any content displayed or accessed via the site is at your sole risk;
- That you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment that you use in connection with your use of this site;
- that krc will not be liable for any damages or injury of any kind related to content provided by this site. we are not liable for your use of or inability to use our site, including without limitation, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, computer virus, or network or internet failure, or including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, compensatory or consequential damages, lost profits and/or loss of or damage to property whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence strict liability or any other basis, even if krc has been advised of the possibility of such damages. in no event will krc’s total liability for any claims related to this site exceed the amount, if any, that you paid krc to access this site.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, krc’s, its affiliates’, agents’, licensors’ and suppliers’ damages in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Krc reserves the right to alter or remove site content, or suspend or terminate your use in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and krc will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of that action.
You agree to indemnify and hold krc, its directors, officers, shareholders, members, managers, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, vendors and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or related to your use of this site or breach of these terms.
All users of this site acknowledge and agree that krc as an indemnified party is released, discharged, and held harmless from any and all liability from third-party claims made in connection with the site, including, without limitation, wrongful death and personal injury, money damages, out-of-pocket and court costs, attorney’s fees, damage to tangible property or reputation, including, without limitation, libel, defamation, right of publicity and invasion of privacy. krc reserves its right to all forms of equitable and legal relief related to fraud or illegal activity connected to the use of the site.
The Terms will remain in effect until you notify us that you no longer wish to use the Site, or you cease using the Site. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms to the contrary, the parties understand and agree that all Terms and conditions of the Terms that may require continued performance, compliance, or effect beyond the termination date of these Terms will survive termination of the Terms and will be enforceable by the parties, including, but not limited to, sections covering licenses, warranty and liability disclaimers, indemnification, notice and consent, and governing law. KRC may also terminate the Terms at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this Site, if in KRC’s sole discretion, you fail to comply with any term or provision of the Terms. Upon any termination of the Terms by either you or KRC, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as copies of such materials, whether made under the Terms or otherwise.
20. Choice of Law and Forum.
These Terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. For all disputes arising out of or relating to this Site or Terms, you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in the state of New York.
21. Notice and Consent to Electronic Communications.
When you visit this Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By using this Site, you consent to receive communications from us electronically, including, without limitation, e-mail and text messages. We will communicate with you by e-mail, text messaging or by posting notices to your account on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement for enforceability purposes, including the enforcement of electronic signatures.
22. Privacy Statement.
KRC is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and other guests of this Site. For information on how information is collected, used, or disclosed by KRC in connection with your use of this Site, please refer to this email@example.com.
23. No Other Agreements.
By agreeing to the Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state of residence and you have given KRC your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site. The Terms are effective as of the Effective Date. Continued use of the Site by you after the Effective Date constitutes your acceptance of the Terms after the Effective Date.
Should you have any questions concerning the Terms, or if you desire to contact KRC for any reason, please email info@krcpmI.com.